Gum! Gum!

Short

I like where it was going, this has potential but I think you stopped it too soon. Add to it and I'm sure it'll be great once the story is finished. Don't give up on it, finish it.

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

What are people talking about?

I'm pretty sure ive reviewed this before but i had to again because people dont realize how rediculously funny this is. It's not supposed to be serious you guys. I laughed my ass off the first time i saw this. great job Dan keep it up

Seal Beating Seal Beating

lol

this made me laugh, even though it was short it was still pretty funny

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Amazing!

holy shit that has to be the best madness ive ever seen, it really reminded me of a videogame, and the graphics were really nice. awesome job man my 5's are all yours! **added to favorites**

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Wow that was the best!!!

wow that was probobly the best madness ive seen ! you did a great job on this flash! I insist you make more like it!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Wow those graphics were great!

Wow the visual graphics were very well done and I did like how the video went with the music. Nice Job!

Scrapland Episode 1 Scrapland Episode 1

Funny but the sound was a bit sketchy

funny but the sound was a bit sketchy like muffling a microphone. and the beginning was a bit long but overall it was pretty good.

Raar and Ryk Raar and Ryk

WTF

wtf lol, that was the most random flash i have seen. I didnt really understand the point.